Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Does Team and Orrin Woodward Make a Difference?

Orrin Woodward' and TEAM 's Motto is a Great Motto.  Recently, I was driving along the highway and noticed, to the right, a billboard.  It took me 10 seconds to  drive past, notice, read, internalize, ponder about, and finally come to a conclusion how the message on this billboard would inspire me. The local hospital’s slogan were the only words.  It read, “Make a Difference”.  My eyes were immediately attracted to these 3 words similar to our Team motto being, “Have Fun, Make Money, Make a Difference”.

My thoughts wondered what that same motto would mean to another business.  Most likely, for this hospital, Make a Difference would mean; we will heal your broken bones and give you fast emergency care, or we know just the right medication for your physical healing, you know the list that would go on and on.

For me, and my involvement with The Team founded by Orrin & Laurie Woodward, the slogan Make a Difference has a different meaning.  Nearly unable to find the perfect words for paper, Make a Difference to me means to heal my spirit, give me hope while improving my daily thinking.  Because the Team has lead me through a love of learning, I have access to better thinkers, mentors and positive friends where I most likely would not have found throughout my lifetime.   The Team’s difference has given me a life that completely reduces the negative aspects and elevates and improves everything that is positive about my life.

Recently, some of the ladies on my team got together for a book discussion.  I asked the question, “How has the Team training system improved your life?”  I want to share a few of the responses, in my words.

“We were tired of hanging around our high school friends and needed a group of people going in the same direction.”

“I love my kids growing up in the Team and getting better thinking, they love the cd’s!”  …Her children are 6,4, & 1.

“I overheard my 6 year old daughter sharing the gospel with her cousin which never would have happened before.”

“I have always been a reader of self improvement books and always looked for others who did the same and now I’ve found you!”

A lady who is able to listen to cd’s most of the day said, “I have to take a 20 minute break from cd’s! I love them so much!”

Another lady who was already very involved politically in changing the country said, “The Team has made my life come full circle.  I already had a purpose and the system came along right beside and made that purpose stronger.”

How many businesses could claim to make this kind of “Difference” in people’s lives?

Thank you to Orrin & Laurie Woodward and Chris & Terri Brady for producing a system of information that will Make a Difference one person at a time, one family at a time.

LEAVE A COMMENT and SHARE on FB ect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your comments respectfully. God Bless