Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Scott Ballah - LIFE Tesitmony

 A Man learns systematic Success from LIFE and its mentors!



I always had great examples to follow in the area of hard work which is required to achieve success in anything. It was only after being introduced to the Team system and our future mentors Mark and Rita Haas that I realized I had found a cure for the “pain” I had endured as an engineer. Chris Brady, Orrin Woodward, and Mark Haas taught me that hard work alone will just make a person tired. Hard work coupled with a system and the correct information is the true key to success.
I can remember sitting at my desk during work hours and being extremely frustrated about our financial situation and not having a way to be free to make my own choices. People would always tell me “you must be doing very well since you’re an engineer and your wife is a nurse”. Little did they know we were drowning in debt and having to spend more time away from each other and our twins at the time.
The first night I was introduced to the Team business system and what eventually became THE LIFE BUSINESS, I was extremely excited!! All of the dreams I had when I was in college that I thought would be provided through getting an engineering degree were awakened. At first, I only saw the financial benefit of the Team system and LIFE business. I have learned and applied so much about each of the 8 F’s of LIFE (Faith, Family, Finance, Fitness, Fun, Friends, Freedom, Following).
Our marriage and finances were a wreck. I didn’t have much of a spiritual background or foundation. Leadership was not in my vocabulary and I didn’t understand the importance of keeping our freedom (personal and national). I had plenty of friends and fun usually involving 12 ounce arm curls (the results of which were stated in the first sentence).
I am eternally grateful to the Haas’ and the Brady’s for steering me out of that train wreck through their mentorship and the books and CD’s in the LIFE business. Our marriage is amazing (twins plus 3 more)!! We have been able to get out of debt, pay cash for vehicles, help some family members financially, raise our children in a Christian home, have more friends and fun and find a purpose that will affect generations to come. LIFE will never be the same and I’m fired up about that!!!
In Christ,
Scott
“In a man’s heart, he plans his course but the Lord directs his steps.” Proverbs 16:9
Please Comment and Post on FB ect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your comments respectfully. God Bless